- International Geocaching Film Festival -- Saturday, November 9th, at noon. Spend an hour exploring the world and the world of Geocaching at the Syracuse Public Library.
- Magnolia Cooking Club -- Tuesday, November 12th, at 4 pm. Collaborating with the Food from Fiction book club we're sponsoring a Chili Cook-Off for the community! Come bring a crockpot of chili, a side to eat-along, or be a judge/appreciate the delicious food!
- Medicare ABCD's -- Gregg Palmer shows the parts of Medicare with a Q&A discussion time on Wednesday, November 13th at 6 pm in the Rosalyn Jones room.
- Being Mortal -- Friday, November 15th, from 2-3:30 at the Oakwood Resort Inn, Conference Room #1. Join Dr. Jefferey Brown, Medical Director of Parkview's Home Health and Hospice, for a free discussion of topics from the book Being Mortal. Copies are available at the Syracuse Library.
- The Workshop -- Saturday, November 16th, at 11 am. We welcome any person interested in exploring their inner writer.
- Pinterest Craft Night -- Tuesday, November 19th, at 5 pm. Make a Fairy Light Sconce. No cost but there are limited supplies so please sign up at the adult desk.
- Scam Protection -- Thursday, November 21st, at 5 pm. Jackie Franks presents ways to be less of a target and more savvy when using email, Facebook, & online advertising sales.
- Doctor Who Connected -- Wednesday, November 27th, from 6-8 pm. Revisit the Doctor
Lisa See writes fascinating stories about the history of China and Japan during WWII and the immigration of China's people to America. If you like learning while reading, you'll find her very informative!