- The Workshop -- Saturday, February 15th, at 11 am. Welcoming all people for writing support.
- Social Security -- Gregg Palmer hosts Q&A discussion on Wednesday, January 22nd, at 6 pm.
- Book discussion -- Chautauqua-Wawasee and the library are planning a discussion on "The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a World of Change" by Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu, on Friday, January 24th, from 1-2 at the library.
- Doctor Who Connected -- Wednesday, January 29th, from 6-8 pm. Revisit the Doctor
- Scrabble Sunday -- Sunday, February 9th, from 1-4 pm. Drop in on a Sunday afternoon to play Scrabble with other adults (16 years and older).
- Medicare ABCD's -- Gregg Palmer shows the parts of Medicare with a Q&A discussion time on Wednesday, February 12th, at 6 pm in the Rosalyn Jones room.
- Cookie Decorating -- Thursday, February 13th, from 3-6 pm. All ages are invited to come decorate cookies in celebration of Valentine's Day.
Lisa See writes fascinating stories about the history of China and Japan during WWII and the immigration of China's people to America. If you like learning while reading, you'll find her very informative!